One can forget the countless visits to Las Vegas and still return for another blackout trip. Thats Vegas for you!
Counting down here the Top 10 things to do on a weekend in Vegas:
- Start your trip with checking into one of the MANY fabulous hotels. The glitzier the better. Get the best deals and check out the competition at booking.com
- Watch a show, Vegas has something on at all times. See the most current list here
- The one obvious one – Drink! Try some of those crazy concoctions in gigantic bowls or carry your alcohol in giant beakers/backpacks.
- Stroll the strip and explore all the casinos in all the hotels. It’s a waste if you stick to just the one. Try your luck at slots and stay away from the high stake tables if you aren’t there for some serious gambling.
- Don’t forget to hit up some of the fabulous day clubs! Sitting in a Jacuzzi and sipping on some G&T is all the more better in Vegas.
- Grab breakfast away from the hotel buffets and the strip. Head to Mr Mamas – you won’t regret it!
- Head to Fremont and check out some of these bars or maybe even zip-line through the strip!
- Attend one of the crazy parties at some of the best clubs. From Hakkasan to Marquee you are bound to find something that makes you move!
- What’s the point of drinking and dancing the night away if you don’t end it with some greasy delicious food at 4:00am! Here are some late nighters and all nighters in the Vegas food market . My personal favourite (not on this list) is a little tucked in NY style pizza counter on the upper floor of Cosmopolitan hotel! It’s literally called ‘Secret Pizza’ !
- Explore the free activities, like seeing the Bellagio Fountain that goes off every 30 minutes during the day and every 15 in the evenings. Spend some time people watching- Oh, the things you’ll see!
Drop a message with what’s your BEST Vegas memory (or the lack of it!)